Professional Plumbing Services in Macomb, Michigan
All of the Plumbing Solutions that Oakland County, St. Clair County, and Lapeer County Customers Need in One Place
Are your drains clogged? Do you need a new sewer line? Does your entire piping system need to be replaced, or is one faulty pipe compromising its integrity? Are you interested in updating to a tankless water heater?
Whatever your plumbing needs are, A&J Plumbing & Sewer Service has the equipment, skills, and services to meet them. We’re a team of licensed and insured Master Plumbers serving customers in Macomb and the surrounding areas. No job, big or small, is out of our wheelhouse, and we’ll always go above and beyond to give our customers the best possible results.
From sump pump installations to sewer line replacements, get all of the plumbing services you need from A&J Plumbing & Sewer Service in Macomb. Call (800) 615-3920 to get started with a free estimate!
Call About Financing Offers!
Our licensed professionals are committed to your satisfaction. We guarantee you'll be satisfied with the quality plumbing solutions we provide.Frequently Asked Questions
Quality Service, Every Time
- Transparent, Flat-Rate Pricing
- Locally Owned & Operated
- 32+ Years of Industry Experience
- Free Estimates
Our Master Plumbers are Always Up to the Task
As Master Plumbers, we have more training and experience than standard Journeyman Plumbers. What does that mean for our customers? It means that we’re able to provide a wider range of plumbing services and deliver consistently high-quality results. Not only can we deliver basic plumbing solutions, but we are certified in backflow testing, and have the equipment and skills to perform underground and underfloor repairs. If it’s in any way related to residential plumbing, we’ve got it handled.
Experience the dedication and quality that only a Master Plumber can provide – call (800) 615-3920 today to schedule service anywhere in Oakland County, St. Claire County, or Lapeer County!
Check Out Our 5-Star Reviews
“He was fast efficient affordable and very professional.”- Jessy H.
“The leak was fixed and cost much less than our homeowner's deductible.”- Jen M.
“The prices were very fair and reasonable. I will also recommend A&J Plumbing to anyone in need of a great company!”- Norma T.
How to Find the Perfect Plumber
- Stay Local – It’s not just personalized service that keeps people coming back to hometown plumbers. Big companies and companies located a few counties over may charge you a service fee to drive out to your home, so staying local will likely get you better service at a lower price.
- Check Qualifications – Always make sure you’re hiring a plumber that is professionally licensed and insured. If you’re looking for a plumber who can o the extra mile, check for awards, BBB certification, and Master Plumber status.
- Explore the Catalog – Once you find a few qualified plumbers in your area, compare their service catalogs to make sure they offer what you need. If you need a specialized service like sewer line replacement or hydroscrubbing, you want to make sure you’re dealing with a team that knows how to do the job!
- Check Their Pricing Model – Some plumbers charge by the hour, and some charge by the service. If you want to avoid paying high hourly fees, you want a plumber that offers flat-rate pricing. You also want to avoid plumbers that work on commission so that you won’t be pressured into buying new appliances.
- Look at Reviews – Make sure that your potential plumber isn’t just all talk. Check their customer reviews and any documentation of their previous work to make sure they’re just as good as they say they are. Trustworthy companies will make this information readily available, and third parties like the BBB will also have reviews for you to browse.
- Talk to the Team – Make sure you have a chance to consult with a plumbing team before you commit. This will allow you to compare prices and ensure that you can trust their plumbers in your home.
Ready to consult with the plumbing services team at A&J Plumbing & Sewer Service? Call our Macomb office at (800) 615-3920 or send us a message online today for a free, no-obligation estimate!