A&J Plumbing & Sewer Service is your local expert when your plumbing system needs cleaning. Your sewer drains experience significant amounts of wear and tear constantly. Your system must be prepared for what you send down your drains.
Our master plumber has over 30 years of experience, always getting the job done right. We’re here for you when you need expert drain cleaning or general plumbing services in Macomb, seven days a week, with flat-rate pricing, so you’re never surprised by hourly fees.
Benefits of Regularly Scheduled Drain Cleaning
Regularly scheduled drain cleaning offers numerous benefits that can prevent costly repairs and improve the overall efficiency of your home or business. Consider the following advantages of investing in professional drain cleaning services:
- Prevents clogs & blockages
- Reduces foul odors
- Enhances plumbing system lifespan
- Improves water flow
- Prevents water damage
- Saves money
For optimal maintenance and prevention of clogs and blockages, it is recommended to schedule professional drain cleaning services for your home or business at least once every year. By taking advantage of the benefits offered by regularly scheduled drain cleaning services for preventative maintenance, you can maintain a functional and efficient plumbing system, ensuring a clean and comfortable environment for your home or business.
How Often Should Drains Be Cleaned
It's crucial to schedule yearly professional drain cleanings, regardless of visible blockages, to ensure proper maintenance and prevent severe clogs. Additionally, perform weekly and monthly care tasks to keep your drains in good health. Regular cleaning helps avoid major issues, so aim for at least one annual cleaning or when you notice any warning signs.
Though your sewer drain seems strong, it is not a catch-all for all the waste materials in your home.
Prevent clogs by throwing this debris in the trash instead of down your drain:
Though it can be tempting to use DIY chemical cleaners to remove clogs from your system, it typically only pushes these materials further into your system, causing a blockage in the main line. Always throw these materials in the trash, even if you have a garbage disposal. In the bathroom, use a hair catcher to limit the strands that end up in your drains, and don’t use “flushable” wipes. These wipes don’t break down fast enough to prevent blockages.
You should schedule an expert drain cleaning in Macomb annually to properly maintain your drains. Outside of this service, preventative maintenance, like monitoring what you send down your drains, is critical to prevent clogs between drain cleanings.
“The prices were very fair and reasonable. I will also recommend A&J Plumbing to anyone in need of a great company!”- Norma T.
“They always arrive within the window of time given and the plumbers are always very knowledgeable of the problem at hand.”- Sherry H.
“I certainly will share with friends and family about your company, and if I have any problems with my plumbing I will be calling back.”- Cindy M.
“I had a severe sewage flood from the main inlet to the city sewer. They responded immediately and Charles was able to come out immediately.”- Ryan L.
“He was fast efficient affordable and very professional.”- Jessy H.
It is easy to forget about your plumbing system until it stops working. Clean drains shouldn’t run slow, clog, or flood.
Common drain issues include:
- Slow drains: As a clog builds up in your system, it will start as a slow drain. The easiest way to prevent clogs is to monitor what you send down your drains.
- Recurring clogs: If stubborn clogs keep returning, it could be because of a more extensive blockage in your main sewer line. Your system may be a good choice for water jetting to remove clogs from your system altogether.
- Root intrusion: If you have trees near your home, their roots will grow towards the nearest water source, your plumbing system. These roots can be strong enough to cause a leak in your sewer line and put your home at risk for cross-contamination.
- Sewage backup: This is a severe issue with your drains and can be prevented by solving clogs or other problems as they appear. Ignoring issues now can cause sewage backup later. When debris or sewage comes flooding into your home, it is a plumbing emergency.
When you need expert drain cleaning in Macomb, A&J Plumbing & Sewer Service is here for you, seven days a week. Your drains are an essential aspect of your plumbing system, and when they clog or need repair, it’s vital that you solve this problem before it becomes a more significant issue. Our master plumber can answer your questions and will do everything to get the job done right!