Most plumbing systems last about 50 years, but when you experience multiple problems without long-term solutions, it may be time for our expert repiping services in Macomb. Our local master plumber has over 30 years of experience doing everything necessary to get your plumbing system back up and running. We provide pre-authorized flat-rate pricing, so you’re never surprised by unsuspecting fees, no matter how long it takes us to get the job done right. We complete thousands of jobs a year as your local plumbing experts.
With regular maintenance and repair, you can extend the lifespan of your pipes for years, but don’t end up paying for more repairs when a complete replacement may provide a more long-lasting solution.
If your system meets one or more of these requirements, it may need repiping:
- Low water pressure: You may have reduced water pressure if your system is experiencing multiple leaks. Repiping offers a long-term solution that multiple repairs may not.
- Fluctuating water temperature: This is another sign that your system has more than one leak. Uneven temperature makes your water heater work harder and can create other issues for your system.
- Recurring issues: Clogs and leaks that you just can’t seem to fix long-term are never good signs for your pipes. Don’t continue to pay for repairs when repiping your system can prevent these issues from returning in the long run.
- Your home is 50+ years old: Older homes may have cast iron or steel pipes that are not as strong as today’s PVC alternatives. This causes a severely unreliable plumbing system that is more susceptible to repairs, poor drainage, and clogs.
Our expert repiping services in Macomb help prepare your home for long-term usage. Don’t continue to waste money on repairs that just won’t last. Instead, choose a trustworthy solution with the A&J Plumbing & Sewer Service team.
“Kyle was great! He was professional from the beginning to the end. Helped us solve our clogged drain mystery issue.”- Nick S.
“The prices were very fair and reasonable. I will also recommend A&J Plumbing to anyone in need of a great company!”- Norma T.
“He was fast efficient affordable and very professional.”- Jessy H.
“The leak was fixed and cost much less than our homeowner's deductible.”- Jen M.
“Will definitely use this company again. Very polite and courteous on the phone and in person.”- Diana I.
When you decide to upgrade areas of your home during a remodel, it’s vital that you don’t build on top of an outdated plumbing system.
Here are a few reasons to upgrade your pipes during a remodel:
- Moving drains or appliances: It is common to change the layout of your home during a remodel, so it’s essential that your plumbing is properly adapted when you add or move appliances. Don’t let the thought of changing your pipe layout prevent you from increasing the functionality of your home.
- Adding water filtration: Upgrading fixtures like faucets or refrigerators to include water filtration can reduce the plastic waste produced in your home. Water treatment systems reduce hard water, mineral build-up, and limescale.
- Increased efficiency: Older homes may not have the open floor plan that modern families need. Your plumbing layout also suffers from this lack of efficiency, primarily because of outdated piping materials.
- Prevent water damage: We don’t want you to create a beautiful new space around a plumbing system that could damage it with outdated pipes. You should replace your lines while the area is already under construction to prevent water damage later.